Kenya is the most revered safari destinations in East Africa. Furthermore, apart from Masai Mara National Park, it is also famous for its abundant wildlife and the Great Wildebeest Migration.
Africa’s most sort-after wildlife and the pristine white sand beaches of the Kenyan coast attract tourists in droves. Kenya has many attractions for the typical tourist with a variety of options to choose from. These include fifty-two national parks and game reserves.
At African Quest Safaris, we believe that every holiday must be personalized and tailored to your dreams.
- Capital City: Nairobi
- Language Spoken: English and Swahili
- There are over 20 mountains and hills in Kenya that encompasses the Kenyan highlands. Most common include; Mount Kenya( highest 5199 meters), Elgon (4321 meters), Kipipiri(3349 meters) and Longonot (2776 meters)
- The most common savannah regions include the Masai Mara, Amboseli, and Tsavo
- The Great Rift valley offers an abundance of water and birdlife, especially flamingos, pelicans, and fish eagles. Common lake regions include Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha, and Lake Baringo.
- The East African Coast touches the Indian Ocean, thus ensuring year round warm waters and pristine beaches. Famous beach destinations in Kenya include; Mombasa, Diani (South Coast), Malindi, Lamu, Watamu
Things you can do
- Customised Safaris for INDIVIDUALS, FAMILIES, and GROUPS
- Honeymoon, Baby-moon & Anniversaries
- Educational Group Safaris
- Agro Tours
- Kenya Golf Specials
- Cultural Safaris
- Corporate Travel
- Mountain Climbs
- Deep Sea Diving
- Scenic helicopter Safaris
- Hot Air Balloon Safaris
- Anything else that you can imagine…